Date(s) - 08/12/14 - 08/15/14
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
EC Council Certified Security Analyst, ECSA complements the Certified Ethical Hacker, CEH certification by exploring the analytical phase of ethical hacking. While the Certified Ethical Hacker certification exposes the learner to hacking tools and technologies, the Certified Security Analyst course takes it a step further by exploring how to analyze the outcome from these tools and technologies. Through groundbreaking penetration testing methods and techniques, this pen testing security training course helps students perform the intensive assessments required to effectively identify and mitigate risks to the security of the infrastructure.
This makes the Certified Security Analyst “Penetration Training” a relevant milestone toward achieving EC Council’s Licensed penetration Tester, which also ingrains the learner in the business aspect of penetration testing. The Licensed Penetration Tester standardizes the knowledge base for penetration testing professionals by incorporating the best practices followed by experienced experts in the field.
The objective of Certified Security Analyst is to add value to experienced security professionals by providing security training that will help them analyze the outcomes of their Vulnerability Assessments. Penetration Testing Training leads the learner into the advanced stages of ethical hacking.
& Security Analysis
The Certified Security Analyst training program is an information security training class designed to teach Security Professionals the advanced uses of the available methodologies, tools and techniques expected from a premier vulnerability assessment training and are required to perform comprehensive information security pen tests. Students will learn how to design, secure and test networks to protect your organization from the threats hackers and crackers pose. By teaching the Licensed Penetration Tester, LPT methodology and ground breaking techniques for security and penetration testing, this class will help you perform the intensive assessments required to effectively identify and mitigate risks to the security of your infrastructure. As students learn to identify security problems in this vulnerability assessment training certification course, they also learn how to avoid and eliminate them, with the class providing complete coverage of analysis and network security-testing topics.
The Certified Ethical Hacker & Certified Security Analyst certifications qualify a candidate to apply for the Licensed Penetration Tester, LPT.
EC-Council’s Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) certification is a natural evolution and extended value addition to its series of security related professional certifications. The LPT standardizes the knowledge base for penetration testing professionals by incorporating best practices followed by experienced experts in the field.
The objective of the LPT is to ensure that each professional licensed by EC-Council follows a strict code of ethics, is exposed to the best practices in the domain of penetration testing course and aware of all the compliance requirements required by the industry.
- Achieve the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification. (Attach a copy of your CEH certificate and score transcript with application)
- Achieve the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) certification. (Attach a copy of your ECSA/LPT and score transcript certificate with application)
- Applicants must have a valid EC-Council Continuing Education account and ensure that their EC-Council certifications are current and in good standing. To access the ECE Portal, please click here.
- Fill up and submit the LPT Application/Recommendation form and agree to EC-Council Code of Ethics.
- Remit the required license fee payment of USD500. The License is valid for two years. For subsequent renewals, you will need to pay USD250 per annual renewal. You can pay via http://eccouncil.org/orders.htm
- Provide documentation on criminal background check, or an authentication from an investigation agency absolving a criminal history. Click here for police verification in your country.
- Alternatively, candidates may sign a Declaration of No Criminal Convictions should they not be able to provide the required documentation as stated in Criteria 5 above. Kindly write in to firstname.lastname@example.org for the declaration.
- Submit a detailed resume/C.V. detailing professional experience, previous certification /certificates held and character referees
- Please note that processing time will take between 2-4 weeks after all requirements above are submitted by the applicant.
EC-Council Certification Department email@example.com