You are looking for an EC Council certification course such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
FlexClass was designed for the person who likes to take their training with an instructor rather than other self study options, but cannot take off a full week of work to dedicate to their training.
FlexClass is a live, online, instructor-led training modality that offers you the course in the most flexible live, instructor-led training model available.
The course runs from 4 pm to 8 pm (Mountain Time Zone) twice a week for five weeks, and with access to the course over the internet, you can train in the comfort of your home or office.
We are finding that in this economy more and more IT Security Professionals are finding alternative ways to train which reduce added expenses such as travel!
1. EC Council Authorized CoursewareFeaturing
- 4 DVDs containing over 300 of the latest Hacking Tools and Exploits
- Intensive Hacking and Counter-Hacking Hands-On demonstration components
- Official EC-Council CEH Curriculum Courseware Volumes 1, 2 & 3
- Official EC-Council CEH Lab Guide
- Over 250 CEH Exam Review Questions
2. Certification Exam Voucher
- Applicable at any Prometric or VUE testing center
- Click HERE for more exam information
3. Live Class Instruction Delivered by an EC Council Authorized Instructor
- As the certifying body, EC Council has line of sight to the best instructors in the industry. Each iClass instructor has been hand picked and vetted to assure that they have world class teaching credentials as well as a strong blend of practical, "real world" IT Security experience.
4. Local Labs offered for Applicable Courses
- Some of our courses require a lab environment which allow the student to follow along with the instructor as well as apply what they have learned in a practical, secure lab solution. For example in the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course, the lab set up requires an "attack" machine as well as at least one "victim" machine so that the numerous attacks and exploits can be applied in a "controlled" environment. In the instances that these labs are required, EC Council will ship you a lab set up disc so that you can launch the lab set up locally; safe and secure.
How It works:
Student Enrollment FormOnce your registration is confirmed, you will be contacted by one of EC Council's Enrollment Specialists. At that time you will be sent a Student Enrollment form which will aid EC Council in setting up your account. This form will also tell us where to ship your courseware and which certification testing vendor your prefer.
Once your Student Enrollment Form is received and your payment has been confirmed, your courseware will be shipped immediately. (Allow 3 to 5 days or delivery.)
Generally, two business days prior to your actual course date, you will be send an iClass invitation which will contain a link to your class session with password and login instructions.
Signing Into Your Course
You will need a headphone and mic to utilize the VOIP option, or as an alternative, you are welcome to call in on the provided conference line.
Certificate of Completion
At course completion you will be given instructions regarding how to complete an online survey outlining your iClass experience. As soon as you submit your survey, you will be sent an email which will contain a link to your electronic certificate of completion which you can print and download.
At course completion EC Council will distribute your certification exam voucher which is valid for one year. If you are unsure of which exam provider to test with, you can visit either www.prometric.com or www.vue.com and search testing locations by zip code to see which vendor has a location that is most convenient to you.
Certification Exam Voucher
Download the iClass Schedule!
Ready to Register?
Simply Click on the registration button and follow the two part registration process to begin your newest path to EC Council's IT Security Certification!