- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Insyte-Washington, D.C. Metro Feburary 11, 2012 Saturdays
02/11/2012 - 03/10/2012 06:00 - 10:00
Secure Ninja - Washington D.C. -
"Ground" (Authorized Training Center Courses)
Become a Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator!
Computer forensics enables the systematic and careful identification of evidence in computer related crime and abuse cases. This may range from tracing the tracks of a hacker through a client’s systems, to tracing the originator of defamatory emails, to recovering signs of fraud.
This course will give participants the necessary skills to identify an intruder's footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute. Many of today's top tools of the forensic trade will be taught during this course, including software, hardware and specialized techniques. The need for businesses to become more efficient and integrated with one another, as well as the home user, has given way to a new type of criminal, the "cyber-criminal." It is no longer a matter of "will your organization be comprised (hacked)?" but, rather, "when?"
Who Should Attend?
Police and other law enforcement personnel, Defense and Military personnel, e-Business Security professionals, Systems administrators, Legal professionals, Banking, Insurance and other professionals, Government agencies, IT managers
During this five-day course you’ll learn:
Computer Forensics in Today’s World
Law and Computer Forensics
Computer Investigation Process
First Responder Procedure
Computer Forensic Lab
Understanding File Systems and Hard Disks
Understanding Digital Media Devices
Windows, Linux and Macintosh Boot Processes
Data Acquisition and Duplication
Computer Forensic Tools
Hardware Forensics Tools
Forensics Investigations Using Encase
Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted partitions
Image Files Forensics
Application Password Crackers
Network Forensics and Investigating Logs
Investigating Network Traffic
Investigating Wireless Attacks
Investigating Web Attacks
Investigating DoS Attacks
Investigating Internet Crimes
Tracking E-mails and Investigating E-mail Crimes
Investigating Corporate Espionage
Investigating Trademark and Copyright Infringement
Investigating sexually harassment incidents
Investigating Child Pornography
Becoming an Expert Witness
Why Computer Hacking Forensics
Computers around the world are systematically being victimized by rampant hacking. This hacking is not only widespread, but is being executed so flawlessly that the attackers compromise a system, steal everything of value and completely erase their tracks within 20 minutes.
Ready to Register?
Simply Click on the registration button and visit the iClass Partner ATC page!
Secure Ninja - Washington D.C.
901 N. Pitt Street, Suite 105
SecureNinja is an officialEC-Council | iClass Partner. Secure Ninja offers official EC-Councilcourses in both thier ground facilities as well as in partnership withEC-Council's iClass solution. This schedule is provided by EC-Councilas a benefit to Secure Ninja.
EC-Council claims no responsibilityfor these classes, all contact regarding "Ground" category eventsshould be directed to official contact information located on SecureNinja's official website.
About Secure Ninja
WhyChoose Secure Ninja Training?
Secure Ninja, www.secureninja.com, is the security arm of Secure Ninja(Insyte), LLC providing highly specialized information securitytraining and information security services. Secure Ninja's team areworld renown information assurance practitioners and award winninginstructors who have contributed to national security policy andfrequently speak at FISMA, NIST, DHS and industry related events.Secure Ninja's training and certification programs run the gamut fromfoundation level Security to Advanced Hacking and CISSP courses. Inaddition we provide Government DoD 8570.1 compliance training on-siteat your location or in our publically scheduled classes. Secure Ninjaservices/consulting specialize in governance, risk and complianceprograms for government agencies including information assurance,IV&V security assessments, and cyber-security solutions. SecureNinja has the knowledge and experience to keep your sensitiveinformation safe.
Secure Ninja is a recognized learning center in the Washington DC Metroarea conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria,just 5 minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and just 2 Blocksfrom the Old Town Alexandria, VA Metro Station. We are well known forproviding quality customized training and business solutions toacademic institutions, corporations and government agencies.
This location contains 4 classrooms, a welcoming staff, storage to holdinventory, staff to do imaging. The location is theclosest center to Naval bases in the area. Parking and hotlunches available and many great restaurants in walking distance.
To meet the needs of your busy schedule we offer the flexibility ofchoosing daytime boot camps or evening and weekend classes, as well aseLearning live online courses over the web.
WhyChoose Secure Ninja?
- Superior Expert Instructors Our superiorcertified instructors topromote the highest degree of understanding and skills retention. Allinstructors have a minimum triple certification in their field of study.
- Small Class Sizes We keep our class sizessmall giving you moreindividual attention.
- Flexible Delivery Formats We know your timeis valuable and offer youthe flexible option to choose training the way you want it. Select fromWeekday Evenings, Weekends, Daytime Boot Camps or Live Online deliveryformats to meet your busy schedule. In addition we offer expertPersonal 1-1 Mentoring to address any specific skills gaps you mayface. Our accelerated boot camps save you time in money by condensingweeks or months of study into fast high retention one week immersioncourses.
- Convenient Washington, DC Location Our ITtraining center isconveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VAwhich is Metro Accessibility and a 4 minute drive to Ronald ReaganWashington National Airport.
- Vast Selection of IT Certifications Choosefrom Microsoft, Cisco,CompTIA, ISC2, Project Management Institute, ISACA, VMware, EC-Councilcertifications including CISSP, Security+, A+, N+ , CEH, CCNA, PMP, andmore taught by the leading instructors in the industry.
- DC's Ultimate IT Testing Center Insyte isthe ONLY Testing Center thatoffers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / BaltimoreMetropolitan Area. (Prometric, VUE, Kryterion online, Certiport andImpact-Testing)
- Corporate On-site Training If you are acorporation, federal integratoror agency have Insyte come deliver training on-site and realizesubstantial savings versus out publically scheduled classes. Also askabout our volume Voucher Bonus Discount Program which will cover yourteam's training for an entire year at aggressive discounts.
- Federal Government Computer Training Weoffer DoD 8570.1 Management andTechnical Certification to help you meet your compliance needs. Wewelcome the Military and offer Veterans Administration Benefits and areGI Bill Approved.
- WIA (Workforce Investment Act) ApprovedInsyte is an approved educationprovider with Workforce Development.
Accreditations / Approvals
- State Council of Higher Education forVirginia (SCHEV)
- Workforce Investment Board (WIA) for theState of Virginia
- Department of Veterans Services (GI Bill,Chapter 30)
- Veterans Administration - approved trainingprovider for DisabledVeterans (Title 31)
- Member of Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
Someof our clients include:
∙Computer Science Corporation (CSC)
∙MCI / WorldCom
∙The Harris Corporation
∙United States Air Force
∙Dept. of Naval Intelligence – Pentagon
∙International Relief and Development
∙Embassy of Indonesia
∙Kingdom of Saudi Arabia