Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator – Computer Forensics
"EC-Council brought you the original and most sought after ethical hacker course when we introduced Certified Ethical Hacker! In this Computer Forensics Training course, we teach the "hack" from the other side to bring you the world’s most relevant Computer Forensic course!"
If “computer forensics” is required then it is clear that there has been an assertion of abuse or misuse of a company’s digital systems. Now as the company’s information technology officer you are charged with proving or disproving the allegation. Do you have the tools? Will you have to sub-contract the investigation? Will there be a need to prosecute? These and many other questions will be at the forefront of any conversation concerning computer forensics.
EC-Council understands the dilemma that you are facing so we have created a computer forensics training course that is rivaled by none; Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator!
What is Computer Forensics?
Computer forensic investigation is the investigation of a computer crime. Computer Forensics is defined as the use of science to identify, collect, examine, and analyze data while preserving the integrity of the information in a computer system. Organizations store vast amounts of data from many sources. It is enough to acknowledge the amount and importance of a company’s data stored in a computer network but when one examines the financial risk of the slightest compromise, one knows that computer forensic investigation skills are vital to any organization. Computer forensic investigation is not a job that can be done by anyone, but rather, Computer Forensic Investigation requires a highly trained individual who can draw upon their knowledge of IT while adding their training in the discipline of Computer Forensics.
The goal of this course is to train IT Professionals and to develop the skills and capabilities to perform computer forensic investigation. In this course a student will learn specialized computer forensic investigating techniques in criminal investigation or legal litigation. Of course every organization needs to have the capability to perform digital forensics but this training provides detailed information regarding how to establish the correct digital computer forensics path. The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation (CHFI) course will provide participants the necessary skills to identify an intruder’s footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute in the court of law.
Computer Forensic Course OverviewEC-Council’s computer forensic course teaches investigators the systematic and careful identification of evidence in computer related crime and abuse cases. These cases may range from tracing the tracks of a hacker through a client’s systems, to tracing the originator of defamatory emails or even to recovering signs of fraud.
The computer forensics training course will provide participants the necessary skills to identify an intruder’s footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute in the court of law.
Digital Computer Forensics Career Path
Computer forensics careers are found in law enforcement, corporations and private sector security firms. The Salaries can range depending on whether you are working in the public or private sector, but a new certified computer forensics investigator with experience in the field can expect to start at or near $50,000 a year. EC-Council’s computer forensic course is an industry recognized certification and can be an invaluable tool to take with you into your IT Security career!
[According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the $50,000 figure represents an entry-level salary for a trained and certified scientist. (Computer Forensics Investigator) Other authorities state that a senior forensic scientist can earn approximately $69,000 a year. An executive level forensic scientists employed by a federal agency can earn $90,000 annually, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.]
The most comprehensive and effective Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation training available!
EC COUNCIL documents effective guidelines to handle any computer security incidents and perform computer forensic investigations in a forensically sound manner.
Training is lead by experienced instructors in the industry
Our instructors have extensive experience and are some of the best and brightest in their fields!
Become a hacker in our classroom and learn effective forensic investigation techniques!
Download Course Outline
Some of the forensic investigation topics you will learn to master during this hands-on computer forensic course.
• Computer Forensics in Today’s World
• Computer Forensics Investigation Process
• Searching and Seizing of Computers
• Digital Evidence
• First Responder Procedures
• Incident Handling
• Computer Forensics Lab
• Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
• Digital Media Devices
• CD/DVD Forensics
• Windows Linux Macintosh Boot Process
• Windows Forensics I
• Windows Forensics II
• Linux Forensics
• Mac Forensics
• Data Acquisition and Duplication
• Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions
• Forensics Investigations Using AccessData FTK
• Forensics Investigations Using Encase
• Image Files Forensic
• Audio Files Forensic
• Video Files Forensic
• Application Password Crackers
• Log Capturing and Event Correlation
• Network Forensics and Investigating Logs
• Investigating Network Traffic
• Router Forensic
• Investigating Wireless Attacks
• Investigating Web Attacks
• Investigating DoS Attacks
• Investigating virus, Trojan, spyware and Rootkit Attacks
• Investigating Internet Crimes
• Tracking Emails and Investigating Email Crimes
• PDA Forensics
• Blackberry Forensics
• iPod and iPhone Forensics
• Cell Phone Forensics
• USB Forensics
• Printer Forensics
• Investigating Corporate Espionage
• Investigating Computer Data Breaches
• Investigating Trademark and Copyright Infringement
• Investigating Sexual Harassment Incidents
• Investigating Child Pornography Cases
• Investigating Identity Theft Cases
• Investigating Defamation over Websites and Blog Postings
• Investigating Social Networking Websites for Evidences
• Investigation Search Keywords
• Investigative Reports
• Becoming an Expert Witness
• How to Become a Digital Detective
• Computer Forensics for Lawyers
• Law and Computer Forensics
• Computer Forensics and Legal Compliance
• Security Policies
• Risk Assessment
• Evaluation and Certification of Information Systems
• Ethics in Computer Forensics
• Computer Forensic Tools
• Windows Based Command Line Tools
• Windows Based GUI Tools
• Forensics Frameworks
• Forensics Investigation Templates
• Computer Forensics Consulting Companies
Compare our Computer Forensic Course to any other in the industry and you will find that our outline is second to none!
How do you learn?
EC- Council offers training solutions in many different formats to guarnatee that you a training solution that best fits your learning style, schedule and budget!
Live, Online Course
Computer Forensic Course Testimonials
"I work as a Chief of ICT Security Division, and teach computer security for Masters Degree students. This course has been helpful in developing my professional career growth as Computer Forensic expert. I learned the skills that can be used at international level, and I am able to conduct my work with the necessary expertise and professionalism. I have also been appointed as auxiliary police officer in computer forensic crime activities with the Italian Court of Justice."
"EC COUNCIL has changed the way I approach a security event. Before obtaining my CHFI, I would jump right into the event and start digging for details. Now my approach is to stop and analyze the situation before jumping into the problem. I now make sure not to degrade the integrity of the data or hardware involved and record and label anything I can before digging into any details."
"The skills gained by the CEH and CHFI certifications have helped contribute to society by having the necessary knowledge, experience, and skills needed when helping healthcare providers secure electronic protected health information (ePHI). This has been a very rewarding project and it's great to be a part of something that will ultimately lead to better quality of care for all patients while maintaining privacy and security of their health information. The CEH and CHFI certifications have helped me gain the necessary skills needed to be successful with such and important nationwide project."
Integrate Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Certification with Certified Incident Handler Certification:
Integrate your 5-day course computer forensic course in Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator with our Certified Incident Handler Certification. The incident handling training enhances and complements your skillset to properly handle the incident.
Thus, incident handling training is an important step to computer forensic investigation capabilities.
This opportunity will provide you with two top information security certifications in the industry, the CIH and the CHFI. Both exams will be given on-site on the last day of training. Learn more about EC-Council’s Computer Forensics Traing Course; Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator.
Our money back guarantee: if for any reason you’re not pleased with your extensive training course!
Limited space available, so hurry up and start your quest to become a computer forensic examiner with the finest training. After all it'll earn you a great deal of income.
How You Benefit:
• Gain the valuable computer forensic skills that can be used for various tasks within an organization.
• Stay efficient and effective! Computer Forensic Investigator on site able to initiate computer forensic activity more quickly than off-site personnel.
• Establish clear incident handling and reporting procedures based on incident response policy
• Possess good knowledge of forensic skills to provide assistance to other teams and individuals within an organization.
• Forensic considerations into the information system life cycle can lead to more efficient and effective handling of many incidents
• 5- Days hands-on Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation Instruction from a certified forensic investigation instructor
• Class starts from 9.00am to 5.00pm every day.
• All meals, snacks and refreshments included.
• Lecture, Official Courseware, and Lab Manuals
People Who Attended the our computer forensic course also attended:
The CEH Program certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective. More.
ECSA is an advanced ethical hacking training certification that complements the Certified Ethical Hacker, CEH certification by exploring the analytical phase of ethical hacking. More.