- Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) v.7 Boot Camp - San Diego, CA Aug. 6, 2012 Mon-Fri
08/06/2012 - 08/10/2012 08:00 - 05:30
Secure Ninja - San Diego -
"Ground" (Authorized Training Center Courses)
Become a Globally Recognized EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker!
The CEH Program certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective. The Certified Ethical Hacker certification will fortify the application knowledge of security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure. A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker.
If you want to stop hackers from invading your network, first you've got to invade their minds.
The goal of the ethical hacker is to help the organization take preemptive measures against malicious attacks by attacking the system himself; all the while staying within legal limits. This philosophy stems from the proven practice of trying to catch a thief, by thinking like a thief. As technology advances and organization depend on technology increasingly, information assets have evolved into critical components of survival.
Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures course mission is to educate, introduce and demonstrate hacking tools for penetration testing purposes only. Prior to attending this course, you will be asked to sign an agreement stating that you will not use the newly acquired skills for illegal or malicious attacks and you will not use such tools in an attempt to compromise any computer system, and to indemnify EC-Council with respect to the use or misuse of these tools, regardless of intent.
Who Should Attend?
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
During this five-day course you’ll learn:
(CEHv6 Curriculum consists of instructor-led training and self-study. The Instructor will provide the details of self-study modules to the students beginning of the class.)
Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Trojans and Backdoors
Viruses and Worms
Hacking Email Accounts
Hacking Web Servers
Web Application Vulnerabilities
Web-Based Password Cracking Techniques
Hacking Wireless Networks
Evading IDS, Firewalls and Detecting Honey Pots
Writing Virus Codes
Assembly Language Tutorial
Smashing the Stack for Fun and Profit
Windows Based Buffer Overflow Exploit Writing
MAC OS X Hacking
Hacking Routers, cable Modems and Firewalls
Hacking Mobile Phones, PDA and Handheld Devices
Hacking USB Devices
Hacking Database Servers
Cyber Warfare- Hacking, Al-Qaida and Terrorism
Internet Content Filtering Techniques
Privacy on the Internet
Securing Laptop Computers
Corporate Espionage- Hacking Using Insiders
Creating Security Policies
Software Piracy and Warez
Hacking and Cheating Online Games
Hacking RSS and Atom
Hacking Web Browsers (Firefox, IE)
Proxy Server Technologies
Data Loss Prevention
Hacking Global Positioning System (GPS)
Computer Forensics and Incident Handling
Credit Card Frauds
How to Steal Passwords
Threats and Countermeasures
Identifying the Terrorist
Why Certified Ethical Hacker
Computers around the world are systematically being victimized by rampant hacking. This hacking is not only widespread, but is being executed so flawlessly that the attackers compromise a system, steal everything of value and completely erase their tracks within 20 minutes.
Ready to Register?
Simply Click on the registration button and visit the iClass Partner ATC page!
Secure Ninja - San Diego
402 West Broadway, Suite 400
SecureNinja is an officialEC-Council | iClass Partner. Secure Ninja offers official EC-Councilcourses in both thier ground facilities as well as in partnership withEC-Council's iClass solution. This schedule is provided by EC-Councilas a benefit to Secure Ninja.
EC-Council claims no responsibilityfor these classes, all contact regarding "Ground" category eventsshould be directed to official contact information located on SecureNinja's official website.
About Secure Ninja
WhyChoose Secure Ninja Training?
Secure Ninja, www.secureninja.com, is the security arm of Secure Ninja(Insyte), LLC providing highly specialized information securitytraining and information security services. Secure Ninja's team areworld renown information assurance practitioners and award winninginstructors who have contributed to national security policy andfrequently speak at FISMA, NIST, DHS and industry related events.Secure Ninja's training and certification programs run the gamut fromfoundation level Security to Advanced Hacking and CISSP courses. Inaddition we provide Government DoD 8570.1 compliance training on-siteat your location or in our publically scheduled classes. Secure Ninjaservices/consulting specialize in governance, risk and complianceprograms for government agencies including information assurance,IV&V security assessments, and cyber-security solutions. SecureNinja has the knowledge and experience to keep your sensitiveinformation safe.
Secure Ninja is a recognized learning center in the Washington DC Metroarea conveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria,just 5 minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport and just 2 Blocksfrom the Old Town Alexandria, VA Metro Station. We are well known forproviding quality customized training and business solutions toacademic institutions, corporations and government agencies.
This location contains 4 classrooms, a welcoming staff, storage to holdinventory, staff to do imaging. The location is theclosest center to Naval bases in the area. Parking and hotlunches available and many great restaurants in walking distance.
To meet the needs of your busy schedule we offer the flexibility ofchoosing daytime boot camps or evening and weekend classes, as well aseLearning live online courses over the web.
WhyChoose Secure Ninja?
- Superior Expert Instructors Our superiorcertified instructors topromote the highest degree of understanding and skills retention. Allinstructors have a minimum triple certification in their field of study.
- Small Class Sizes We keep our class sizessmall giving you moreindividual attention.
- Flexible Delivery Formats We know your timeis valuable and offer youthe flexible option to choose training the way you want it. Select fromWeekday Evenings, Weekends, Daytime Boot Camps or Live Online deliveryformats to meet your busy schedule. In addition we offer expertPersonal 1-1 Mentoring to address any specific skills gaps you mayface. Our accelerated boot camps save you time in money by condensingweeks or months of study into fast high retention one week immersioncourses.
- Convenient Washington, DC Location Our ITtraining center isconveniently located in beautiful Historic Old Town Alexandria, VAwhich is Metro Accessibility and a 4 minute drive to Ronald ReaganWashington National Airport.
- Vast Selection of IT Certifications Choosefrom Microsoft, Cisco,CompTIA, ISC2, Project Management Institute, ISACA, VMware, EC-Councilcertifications including CISSP, Security+, A+, N+ , CEH, CCNA, PMP, andmore taught by the leading instructors in the industry.
- DC's Ultimate IT Testing Center Insyte isthe ONLY Testing Center thatoffers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / BaltimoreMetropolitan Area. (Prometric, VUE, Kryterion online, Certiport andImpact-Testing)
- Corporate On-site Training If you are acorporation, federal integratoror agency have Insyte come deliver training on-site and realizesubstantial savings versus out publically scheduled classes. Also askabout our volume Voucher Bonus Discount Program which will cover yourteam's training for an entire year at aggressive discounts.
- Federal Government Computer Training Weoffer DoD 8570.1 Management andTechnical Certification to help you meet your compliance needs. Wewelcome the Military and offer Veterans Administration Benefits and areGI Bill Approved.
- WIA (Workforce Investment Act) ApprovedInsyte is an approved educationprovider with Workforce Development.
Accreditations / Approvals
- State Council of Higher Education forVirginia (SCHEV)
- Workforce Investment Board (WIA) for theState of Virginia
- Department of Veterans Services (GI Bill,Chapter 30)
- Veterans Administration - approved trainingprovider for DisabledVeterans (Title 31)
- Member of Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
Someof our clients include:
∙Computer Science Corporation (CSC)
∙MCI / WorldCom
∙The Harris Corporation
∙United States Air Force
∙Dept. of Naval Intelligence – Pentagon
∙International Relief and Development
∙Embassy of Indonesia
∙Kingdom of Saudi Arabia