Purpose of Class:
The course will teach you how to do a professional security test and produce the most important thing from a test … the findings and the report!
The format is practice the professional security testing methodology. Once you have practiced this then you will go against a “live” range.
The ranges progress in difficulty and reflect an enterprise level architecture. There will be defenses to defeat and challenges to overcome. This is not your typical FLAT network! As the range levels increase you will encounter the top defenses of today and learn the latest evasion techniques.
The format you will use has been used to train 1000s of penetration testers globally, it is proven and effective!
Students who successfully complete this class will be able to:
- Analyze a variety of targets using a systematic process for professional security testing
- Identify the risk to an organization based on the systems and software encountered
- Analyze the results and findings from a professional assessment and identify the critical components susceptible to attack
- Identify the defenses that are in place, and bypass them
- Create a professional security report