Instructor-Led Courses (online, in-person)
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) – Live Online International (Europe)
October 11 - October 20
The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) course delivers the security discipline of digital forensics from a vendor-neutral perspective. CHFI is a comprehensive course covering major forensic investigation scenarios and the course enables students to acquire necessary hands-on experience with various forensic investigation techniques and standard forensic tools necessary to successfully carryout a computer forensic investigation leading to prosecution of perpetrators.
The CHFI certification will give participates (Law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personnel, legal professionals, bankers, security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.) the necessary skills to perform an effective digital forensics investigation.
CHFI presents a methodological approach to computer forensics including searching and seizing, chain-of-custody, acquisition, preservation, analysis and reporting of digital evidence.
CHFI Course Demo
Meet your Instructor:
What’s New in CHFI v9:
- Coverage of latest forensics examination techniques, including Linux and MAC Forensics
- Labs on Defeating Anti-forensics Techniques, Database Forensics, Cloud Forensics and Malware Forensics
- The course was designed and developed by experienced SMEs and digital forensics practitioners
- A complete vendor neutral course covering all major forensics investigations technologies and solutions
- Detailed labs for hands-on learning experience; approximately 50% of training time is dedicated to labs
- It covers all the relevant knowledge-bases and skills to meets with regulatory compliance standards such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SOX, HIPPA, etc
- The program presents a repeatable forensics investigation methodology required from a versatile digital forensic professional which increases your employability
The CHFI program is designed for all IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response.
- Police and other law enforcement personnel
- Defense and Military personnel
- e-Business Security professionals
- Systems administrators
- Legal professionals
- Banking, Insurance and other professionals
- Government agencies
- IT managers
Students going through CHFI training will learn:
- Establish threat intelligence and key learning points to support pro-active profiling and scenario modeling
- Perform anti-forensic methods detection
- Perform post-intrusion analysis of electronic and digital media to determine the who, where, what, when, and how the intrusion occurred
- Extract and analyze of logs from various devices like proxy, firewall, IPS, IDS, Desktop, laptop, servers, SIM tool, router, firewall, switches AD server, DHCP logs, Access Control Logs & conclude as part of investigation process.
- Identify & check the possible source / incident origin.
- Recover deleted files and partitions in Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Conduct reverse engineering for known and suspected malware files
- Collect data using forensic technology methods in accordance with evidence handling procedures, including collection of hard copy and electronic documents
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Operating System Forensics
- Defeating Anti- forensics Techniques
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Network Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Database Forensics
- Cloud Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports