Instructor-Led Courses (online, in-person)
EC Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) – (India, ROA, Africa)
October 21 - October 25
The ECSA course is a fully hands-on program with labs and exercises that cover real world scenarios. By practicing the skills that are provided to you in the ECSA class, we are able to bring you up to speed with the skills to uncover the security threats that organizations are vulnerable to.
This can be achieved effectively with the EC-Council iLabs Cyber Range. It allows you to dynamically access a host of Virtual Machines preconfigured with vulnerabilities, exploits, tools, and scripts from anywhere with an internet connection.
Our guided step-by-step labs include exercises with detailed tasks, supporting tools, and additional materials allowing you to launch a complete live range for any form of hacking or testing.
ECSA Course Demo
Meet your Instructor:
- Maps to NICE 2.0 Framework
- All New Module for Social Engineering Pen Testing
- Blended with both manual and automated penetration testing approach
- Increased Focus on Methodologies
- Presents a comprehensive scoping and engagement methodology
- Provides strong reporting writing guidance to draft valuable and comprehensive penetration report.
- Hands-on labs demonstrating practical and realtime experience on each of area of penetration testing
- Provides standard templates that are required during penetration test
- Designed based on the most common penetration testing services provided by the penetration testing service providers and consulting firms in the market including:
- Network Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Wireless Penetration Testing
- Cloud Penetration Testing
- Database Penetration Testing
EC Council Certified Security Analyst, ECSA complements the Certified Ethical Hacker, CEH certification by exploring the analytical phase of ethical hacking. While the Certified Ethical Hacker certification exposes the learner to hacking tools and technologies, the Certified Security Analyst course takes it a step further by exploring how to analyze the outcome from these tools and technologies. Through groundbreaking penetration testing methods and techniques, this pen testing security training course helps students perform the intensive assessments required to effectively identify and mitigate risks to the security of the infrastructure.
This makes the Certified Security Analyst “Penetration Training” a relevant milestone toward achieving EC Council’s Licensed penetration Tester, which also ingrains the learner in the business aspect of penetration testing. The Licensed Penetration Tester standardizes the knowledge base for penetration testing professionals by incorporating the best practices followed by experienced experts in the field.
The objective of Certified Security Analyst is to add value to experienced security professionals by providing security training that will help them analyze the outcomes of their Vulnerability Assessments. Penetration Testing Training leads the learner into the advanced stages of ethical hacking.
The Certified Security Analyst training program is an information security training class designed to teach Security Professionals the advanced uses of the available methodologies, tools and techniques expected from a premier vulnerability assessment training and are required to perform comprehensive information security pen tests. Students will learn how to design, secure and test networks to protect your organization from the threats hackers and crackers pose. By teaching the Licensed Penetration Tester, LPT methodology and ground breaking techniques for security and penetration testing, this class will help you perform the intensive assessments required to effectively identify and mitigate risks to the security of your infrastructure. As students learn to identify security problems in this vulnerability assessment training certification course, they also learn how to avoid and eliminate them, with the class providing complete coverage of analysis and network security-testing topics.
The Certified Ethical Hacker & Certified Security Analyst certifications qualify a candidate to apply for the Licensed Penetration Tester, LPT.
Who’s It For?
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
- Module 00: Penetration Testing Essential Concepts (Self-Study)
- Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Module 03: Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 05: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Module 06: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Module 07: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 09: Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 10: Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 11: Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 12: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions