This class is on IST Timezone and will be happening over the weekends of September 21st – 22nd, 12:30 PM – 8:30 PM (IST) and September 28th-29th, 12:30 PM – 8:30 PM (IST)
The Advanced Penetration Testing Course by EC-Council was created as the progression after the ECSA (Practical) to prepare those that want to challenge the Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) certification and be recognized as elite penetration testing professionals. Our training has been designed by the best in the industry and meant to push you to develop the kind of skill that you’ve been waiting to acquire.
We want to bring out the best in you. Our aim is to push you to your limit while making you solve complex problems that actual penetration testers solve daily in the real world. For four punishing and long days, you will have to perform various tasks until it becomes second nature. This is the foundation of the program.
This program is radically different from the ECSA. In the ECSA course, you are provided guidance on what machines to attack and an initial starting point. In the Advanced Penetration Testing Course, you are presented with minimal network information along with a Scope of Work (SOW). The course was created to provide you with advanced concepts that will help when it comes to attempting the LPT (Master) Certification exam.
In this course you will learn professional security and penetration testing skills. The course is designed to show advanced concepts like scanning against defenses, pivoting between networks, deploying proxy chains, and using web shells. The last module of the course includes an SOW for each of the various networks we have created for the course. This, combined with the composition of various ranges, mimics a professional penetration test. Time is limited and you will be required to identify the attack surface followed by the weaknesses of the machines that are on the network.
EC-Council brings to you a new range of real world challenges that will not only test your Pen-testing skills but guarantees you an experience that is not built for the weak hearted. If you have been looking for a way to test your Pen-testing abilities, this is your chance to prove you have what it takes.
LPT (Master) certified professional can:
- Demonstrate a repeatable and measurable approach to penetration testing
- Perform advanced techniques and attacks to identify SQL injection, Cross site scripting (XSS), LFI, RFI vulnerabilities in web applications
- Submit a professional and industry accepted report that achieves management and technical buy-in
- Get access to proprietary EC-Council penetration testing methodologies
- Write exploit codes to gain access to a vulnerable system or application
- Exploit vulnerabilities in Operating systems such as Windows, Linux
- Perform privilege escalation to gain root access to a system
- Demonstrate ‘Out-of-the-box’ and ‘lateral’ thinking
- Ensure the integrity and value of the penetration testing certification, in a fully online, remotely proctored certification exam
Being an LPT (Master) means that you can find chinks in the armor of defense-in-depth network security models with the help of network pivoting, making exploit codes work in your favor, or by writing Bash, Python, Perl, and Ruby scripts. The exam demands that you think on your feet, be creative in your approach, and not rely on the conventional techniques. Outsmarting and out maneuvering the adversary is what sets you apart from the crowd. This completely hands-on exam offers a challenge like no other by simulating a complex network of a multi-national organization in real time. This experience will test your perseverance and focus by forcing you to outdo yourself with each new challenge.