Certified Cloud Security Engineer | CCSE
Cloud technology has transformed the technology landscape and will continue to do so for years to come. EC-Council’s Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE) is a vendor-neutral course that focuses on cloud security practices, technologies, frameworks, and principles to deliver a well-balanced mix of the theoretical and practical skills you need to become a cloud security expert.
CCSE was created with cloud security job roles in mind and is designed to help you meet the challenges of tomorrow. As cloud technology evolves, you should too – come learn the skills you need now to defend the technology of tomorrow.
Why Certified Cloud Security Engineer?
- Module 01: Introduction to Cloud Security
- Module 02: Platform and Infrastructure Security in the Cloud
- Module 03: Application Security in the Cloud
- Module 04: Data Security in the Cloud
- Module 05: Operation Security in the Cloud
- Module 06: Penetration Testing in the Cloud
- Module 07: Incident Detection and Response in the Cloud
- Module 08: Forensics Investigation in the Cloud
- Module 09: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
- Module 10: Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance in the Cloud
- Module 11: Standards, Policies, and Legal Issues in the Cloud
- Appendix (Self-Study): Private, Hybrid, and Multi-Tenant Cloud Security
- Network security engineers
- Cybersecurity analysts
- Network security analysts
- Cloud administrators and engineers
- Network security administrators
- Cloud analysts
- Cybersecurity engineers
- Those working in network and cloud management and operations
- Plan, implement, and execute cloud platform security for an organization.
- Securely access cloud resources through identity and access management (IAM).
- Evaluate and control organizational cloud network architecture by integrating various security controls the service provider offers.
- Evaluate cloud storage techniques and threats on data stored in the cloud and understand how to protect cloud data from attacks.
- Implement and manage cloud security on various cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Understand the shared responsibility model of the service provider.
- Evaluate various cloud security standards, compliance programs, and features offered by AWS, Azure, and GCP, and perform cloud computing security audits.
- Implement various threat detection and response services provided by Azure, AWS, and GCP to identify threats to an organization’s cloud services.
- Evaluate and mitigate security risks, threats, and vulnerabilities in a cloud platform.
- Integrate best practices to secure cloud infrastructure components (network, storage and virtualization, and management).
- Secure organizational cloud applications by understanding the secure software development lifecycle of cloud applications and by implementing additional security controls to enhance the security of hosted cloud applications.
- Design and implement a GRC framework, a cloud incident response plan, and a business continuity plan for cloud services.
- Utilize the security services and tools provided in Azure, AWS, and GCP to secure the organizational cloud environment.
- Understand the legal implications associated with cloud computing to protect organizations.
- Implement operational controls and standards to build, operate, manage, and maintain the cloud infrastructure.
- Understand and implement security for private, multi-tenant, and hybrid cloud environments.
In order to maintain the high integrity of our certification exams, EC-Council Exams are provided in multiple forms (I.e. different question banks). Each form is carefully analyzed through beta testing with an appropriate sample group under the purview of a committee of subject matter experts that ensure that each of our exams not only has academic rigor but also has “real world” applicability. We also have a process to determine the difficulty rating of each question. The individual rating then contributes to an overall “Cut Score” for each exam form. To ensure each form has equal assessment standards, cut scores are set on a “per exam form” basis. Depending on which exam form is challenged, cut scores can range from 60% to 78%.
Exam Prefix: 312-40 (ECC EXAM)
Number of Questions: 125
Test Duration: 4 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Test Delivery: EC-Council Exam Portal
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Cloud Security Consultant
- Cyber Cloud Security Manager
- Cloud Security Architect
- Cloud Security Manager
- API Cloud Security Engineer
- Cloud Security Technical Lead
- Cloud Security Administrator
- Cloud Security Analyst
- Cloud Security Specialist
- IT Delivery Manager
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Cloud Security and Compliance Specialist
- Cloud Security Operations Lead
- Cloud Security Practice Manager
- Cloud Security Engineer – DevSecOps
- DevSecOps Cloud Security Architect
- Cloud Security/OPS
- Cloud Security SME
- Cloud Security Project Manager
- Cloud Security/Operations Engineer
- Cloud Security/Infosec/SecOps Engineer
- Clouds DevOps Engineer
Save big. Join the club.
As an iClass Club member, you receive unlimited access to EC-Council’s library of video courses. Upgrade to live classes for only $499 each during the subscription year.
You can even finance your Club membership through our partnership with Affirm. In the cart, you’ll be able to split your purchase into easy monthly payments. Term lengths range from 3 to 36 months depending on eligibility and purchase amount, with rates starting as low as 0% APR.
*Your rate will be 0% APR or 10–30% APR based on credit and is subject to an eligibility check. 0% APR is subject to change. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. US Residents Only.
Certification Club Benefits:
Don’t limit yourself to one class per year, join the iClass Club and get your cybersecurity training directly from the source! No one course can make you an expert, so take advantage of EC-Council Master trainers in each subject area and become a well-rounded cybersecurity professional.
For approximately the cost of one live course, the iClass Club will stretch your budget from one course to many. With savings like that, you can afford to build a strong foundation of cybersecurity knowledge in ethical hacking, pen testing, network defense, incident response, computer forensics, and so much more!
One Year Subscription
Access to EC-Council’s full library of on-demand courses
Move to “enhance” to upgrade your experience.
During your subscription, you can upgrade to a live course for $499!
Official Printed Courseware
Lastly, receive ongoing professional development by moving to the Continuing Education phase!
One year of CodeRed
Continue to learn and gather continuing education credits with CODERED!
Premium Content: 4000+ Premium Videos
Fresh Content: New courses and content are added weekly to keep up with the latest skills and technologies.
CodeRed course videos come with lab demos to reinforce course learning concepts and create a constant career learning companion.
Club Subscription in North America
Club Subscription outside of North America
Certification Club Terms:
*Not all courses and workshops have associated Labs and exams. Club members must complete 100% of a course before requesting their next course and to be eligible for that course’s exam voucher. CCISO students must meet the eligibility requirements to challenge the CCISO exam. Students who do not meet the CCISO qualifications must take the EISM exam. CodeRed subscription 12 months. Club membership applicable to EC-Council classes only and does not apply to third party or Hacker Halted classes. Devices such as drones or STORMs must be purchased separately at regular price. Drones and STORMs only ship to the US. Students outside of the US can attend drone workshops but must obtain a drone on their own. If a course version changes while your program is still active, you will be given updated material. If a course version changes after your Club is expired, you will need to purchase an extension to get the new version. Club valid for one year and term begins 24 hours after payment is received. After a period of one (1) year the program expires, and all courses are turned off. Lab access term is for 6 months from when a course is assigned. Additional lab time can be added for no extra charge upon request. Labs will not be extended beyond the Club term. Speak to your rep to extend your Club term for 1 year. Renewal price for the Club is $999. Discount not stackable. The Club is a single user license meaning that the courses cannot be shared, and the club is non-transferable.
Train now, pay later with Affirm.
Still have questions?
Fill out the form below and a representative will reach out to you shortly.