Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA)
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) is designed and developed in collaboration with cybersecurity and threat intelligence experts across the globe to help organizations identify and mitigate business risks by converting unknown internal and external threats into known threats. It is a comprehensive, specialist-level program that teaches a structured approach for building effective threat intelligence.
In the ever-changing threat landscape, C|TIA is an essential program for those who deal with cyber threats on a daily basis. Organizations today demand a professional-level cybersecurity threat intelligence analyst who can extract the intelligence from data by implementing various advanced strategies. Such professional-level programs can only be achieved when the core of the curricula maps with and is compliant to government and industry published threat intelligence frameworks.
- Introduction to Threat Intelligence
- Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
- Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review
- Data Collection and Processing
- Data Analysis
- Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination
Meet Your Instructor
To be eligible to challenge the CTIA Exam, the candidate must either:
- Attend official EC-Council C|TIA training through an accredited EC-Council Partner (Accredited Training Center, iWeek, or iLearn) (All candidates are required to pay the USD100 application fee unless your training fee already includes this)
- Submit an application showing a minimum of 2 years working experience in information security (All candidates are required to pay USD 100 as a non-refundable application fee)
CTIA allows cybersecurity professionals to demonstrate their mastery of the knowledge and skills required for threat intelligence.
Number of Questions: 50
Duration: 2 hours
Availability: EC-Council Exam Portal
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Passing Score: 70%
Who’s it For?
- Ethical Hackers
- Security Practitioners, Engineers, Analysts, Specialist, Architects, and Managers
- Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates, Researchers, Consultants
- Threat Hunters
- SOC Professionals
- Digital Forensic and Malware Analysts
- Incident Response Team Members
- Any mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Individuals from the information security profession and who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence.
- Individuals interested in preventing cyber threats.
Add the Mobile Security Tool Kit to Your Training
For the past several years we have offered our training on a mobile device so that you can take your training with you and eliminate the need to stream the videos. This device is the next generation mobile device. This is a fully loaded pen test tool kit comes equipped with a custom Linux Hacking OS and, wait for it… we can load your course (or 2) onto the device. In the sage words of Ray Bradbury, “Something Wicked This Way Comes.”