Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv10) Course
iLearn Self-Paced Base package includes:
- Instructor led training modules (1 year access)
- Official e-courseware (1 year access)
- iLabs access (6 Months Access)
- Certificate of Completion for each course
- Exam Voucher
To Customize your package click on Select Options,
if you are interested but still have questions, click Contact Us.
The worlds most advanced ethical hacking course with 20 of the most current security domains an ethical hacker will want to know when planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. In 20 comprehensive modules, the course covers over 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers.
Our security experts have designed over 140 labs which mimic real time scenarios in the course to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the globally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification!
What Our Students Say
Can You Spot the Hacker?
Meet Your Instructor
What’s new in CEH V10
Learn how to perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems. This module covers the vulnerability management life cycle, and various approaches and tools used to perform the vulnerability assessment.
Understand the potential threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely.
Focus on Emerging Attack Vectors (e.g., Cloud, AI, ML, etc.)
CEH provides an insight into cloud computing threats and cloud computing attacks. It discusses cloud computing security and the necessary tools. It provides an overview of pen-testing steps which an ethical hacker should follow to perform a security assessment of the cloud environment.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is an emerging solution used in defending networks against various attacks that an antivirus scan cannot detect. Learn how this can be deployed through the CEH course.
100% Compliance to NICE 2.0 Framework
CEH v10 maps 100 percent to NICE framework’s Protect and Defend specialty area
Hacking Challenges at the End of Each Module
Challenges at the end of each module ensures you can practice what you have learned.
They help the student understand how knowledge can be transformed into skills and can be used to solve real-life issues.
Coverage of latest Malware
The course is updated to include the latest ransomware, banking, and financial malware, IoT botnets, Android malware and more!
Inclusion of complete Malware Analysis Process
Discover and learn how to reverse engineer malware in order to determine the origin, functionality, and potential impact of a malware. By performing malware analysis, the detailed information regarding the malware can be extracted, analyzed and this is a crucial skill of an ethical hacker.
More than 40 percent of class time is dedicated to the learning of practical skills and this is achieved through EC-Council labs. Theory to practice ratio for CEH program is 60:40 providing students with a hands-on experience of the latest hacking techniques, methodologies, tools, tricks, etc.
CEH comes integrated with labs to emphasize the learning objectives. It also provides additional labs that students can practice post-training on their own time, through EC-Council’s iLabs platform which students can purchase separately.
Lab environment simulates a real-time environment
CEH v10 lab environment consists of latest operating systems including Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 configured with Domain Controller, firewalls, and vulnerable web applications for honing the skills of hacking.
Covers latest hacking tools (Based on Windows, MAC, Linux, and Mobile)
The CEH v10 course includes a library of tools that are required by security practitioners and pentesters to find uncover vulnerabilities across different operating platforms. This provides a wider option to students than any other programs in the market.
ANSI accreditation signifies that the certification holder has completed a prescribed course of study designed specifically to meet predefined industry requirements
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need. Since its inception in 2003, the Certified Ethical Hacker has been the absolute choice of the industry globally. It is a respected certification in the industry and is listed as a baseline certification on the United States Department of Defense Directive 8570. The CEH exam is ANSI 17024 compliant adding credibility and value to credential members.
CEH is used as a hiring standard and is a core sought-after certification by many of the Fortune 500 organizations, governments, cybersecurity practices, and a cyber staple in education across many of the most prominent degree programs in top Universities around the globe.
Hundreds of Thousands of InfoSec Professionals as well as Career Starters have challenged the exam and for those who passed, nearly all are gainfully employed with successful careers, but the landscape is changing. Cyber Security as a profession is evolving, the barrier to entry is rising, the demand for Skilled Cyber professionals continues to grow, but it is being refined, demanding a higher level of skill and ability.
EC-Council raises the bar again for ethical hacking training and certification programs with the all-new CEH v10!
This course in its 10th iteration, is updated to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into any computer system. This course will immerse you in a “Hacker Mindset” in order to teach you how to think like a hacker and better defend against future attacks.
It puts you in the driver’s seat with a hands-on training environment employing a systematic ethical hacking process.
You are constantly exposed to creative techniques of achieving optimal information security posture in the target organization; by hacking it! You will learn how to scan, test, hack and secure target systems. The course covers the Five Phases of Ethical Hacking, diving into Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks.
The tools and techniques in each of these five phases are provided in detail in an encyclopedic approach and absolutely no other program offers you the breadth of learning resources, labs, tools and techniques than the CEH v10 program.
Students going through CEH training will learn:
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi- security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s
network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
About the Exam
Exam Name: CEH 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
Number of Questions: 125
Test Duration: 4 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
In order to maintain the high integrity of our certifications exams, EC-Council Exams are provided in multiple forms (I.e. different question banks). Each form is carefully analyzed through beta testing with an appropriate sample group under the purview of a committee of subject matter experts that ensure that each of our exams not only has academic rigor but also has “real world” applicability. We also have a process to determine the difficulty rating of each question. The individual rating then contributes to an overall “Cut Score” for each exam form. To ensure each form has equal assessment standards, cut scores are set on a “per exam form” basis. Depending on which exam form is challenged, cut scores can range from 60% to 78%.
About the Certified Ethical Hacker (Practical)
CEH Practical is a six-hour, rigorous exam that requires you to demonstrate the application of ethical hacking techniques such as threat vector identification, network scanning, OS detection, vulnerability analysis, system hacking, web app hacking, etc. to solve a security audit challenge.
This is the next step after you have attained the highly acclaimed Certified Ethical Hacker certification.
Professionals that possess the C|EH credential will be able to sit for exam that will test them to their limits in unearthing vulnerabilities across major operating systems, databases, and networks.
You will be given limited time, just like in the real world. The exam was developed by a panel of experienced SMEs and includes 20 real-life scenarios with questions designed to validate essential skills required in the ethical hacking domains as outlined in the C|EH program.
It is not a simulated exam but rather, it mimics a real corporate network through the use of live virtual machines, networks, and applications, designed to test your skills. You will be presented with scenarios and will be asked to demonstrate the application of the knowledge acquired in the C|EH course to find solutions to real-life challenges.
iLearn Self-Paced Online Security Training
iLearn is EC Council’s online, self-paced option which means that all of the same modules taught in the live course are recorded and presented in a streaming video format. A certification candidate can set their own learning pace by pausing the lectures and returning to their studies as their schedule permits!
This all-inclusive training program provides the benefits of classroom training at your own pace.
Base package includes:
- Instructor-led, streaming video training modules – 1 year access
- Official EC-Council e-courseware – 1 year access
- iLabs, virtual lab platform – 6 months access
- Certification Exam Voucher
- Certificate of Attendance
We recognize that some folks have the background and experience to forgo training, so official courseware is available for self-study. Click HERE to request the self-study exam application form
*Cost includes shipping
Note: The exam runs $950 with $100 application fee.
Introducing the STORM!
Mobile Security Tool Kit
For the past several years we have offered our training on a mobile device so that you can take your training with you and eliminate the need to stream the videos. This device is the next generation mobile device. This is a fully loaded pen test tool kit comes equipped with a custom Linux Hacking OS and, wait for it… we can load your course (or 2) onto the device. In the sage words of Ray Bradbury, “Something Wicked This Way Comes.”
- 64 Bit – Quad Core Mobile System with Case
- 1 GB RAM
- 7 inch touch screen display
- 64 GB MicroSD – Preloaded w/Custom Linux Hacking OS
- 100Mb Ethernet port
- 4 USB ports
- 802.11n wireless
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
- Full HDMI
- USB 2.0 A to B Micro Power Cable. [The Storm can be powered from a 5V micro-USB source, Power Supply not included with base package.]
- Rollup water resistant keyboard
- Field Case Organizer for all your gear