STORM Mobile Security Toolkit: Ethical Hacking Core Skills
The course content was derived by pulling carefully selected modules from EC-Council’s Certified Network Defender (CND) and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification courses to create the most comprehensive one-day ethical hacking workshop available. Students will learn how to navigate their new STORM – Mobile Security Tool Kit as well as the most important aspects of Ethical Hacking. The learning doesn’t stop when the workshop ends because each student will have 1-year access to the associated e-book and 6 months access to the iLabs, EC-Council’s online labs platform.
- Technical Introduction to the Storm Slides
- Introduction to the Storm DEMO
- Setting up the Storm Slides
- Lab: Preparing the Storm Lab
- Lab: Network Traffic Modeling and Analysis
- Lab: Foot Printing and Recon
- Lab: CTF Walkthrough Part 1
- Lab: CTF Walkthrough Part 2
- Lab: Appendix – VNC Setup
- Lab: Appendix – Backup
- Lab 1: Windows
- Lab 2: Linux
- Lab: Appendix – Analysis
- Lab: Appendix – Accessing and Testing
- iLabs, Online Labs – 6 Month Access
- Certificate of Attendance (.pdf)
- STORM Device
- Carry Case
- STORM T-Shirt
- STORM Sticker
Who is it for?
IT Admins who are interested in cybersecurity, Ethical Hackers, Pen Testers
What is the Mobile Security Tool Kit?
EC-Council’s Mobile Security Toolkit (Better known as the STORM!) is a fully-loaded pen-test platform which comes equipped with STORM Linux (a Raspbian based, customized distro of Linux equipped with the industry’s most popular hacking tools) loaded onto a portable touchscreen device.
EC-Council rolled out the STORM as a mobile tool to enhance our certification course offerings by giving online asynchronous students a mobile training option. In this option, the video lectures are loaded directly onto the STORM.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz Mobile System with Case
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 7 inch Touch Screen Display
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data, with Hacker StormOS, Raspbian-based OS included.
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- USB 2.0 A to B Micro Power Cable. [The Storm can be powered from a 5V micro-USB source, Power Supply not included with base package.]
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Rollup Water Resistant Keyboard
- Field Case Organizer for all your gear
Note: The STORM mobile security tool kit contains the STORM Linux (a Raspbian based, customized distro of Linux) including all of the associated security tools. These tools are very powerful and all proper precautions should be adhered to at all times.
Always remember that the difference between illegal and ethical hacking comes down to one word; permission. It is illegal to utilize these or any other pen testing tools on a network or website without permission.