STORM Mobile Security Toolkit: Ethical Hacking Core Skills
The course content was derived by pulling carefully selected modules from EC-Council’s Certified Network Defender (CND) and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification courses to create the most comprehensive one-day ethical hacking workshop available. Students will learn how to navigate their new STORM – Mobile Security Tool Kit as well as the most important aspects of Ethical Hacking. The learning doesn’t stop when the workshop ends because each student will have 1-year access to the associated e-book and 6 months access to the iLabs, EC-Council’s online labs platform.
- Technical Introduction to the Storm Slides
- Introduction to the Storm DEMO
- Setting up the Storm Slides
- Lab: Preparing the Storm Lab
- Lab: Network Traffic Modeling and Analysis
- Lab: Foot Printing and Recon
- Lab: CTF Walkthrough Part 1
- Lab: CTF Walkthrough Part 2
- Lab: Appendix – VNC Setup
- Lab: Appendix – Backup
- Lab 1: Windows
- Lab 2: Linux
- Lab: Appendix – Analysis
- Lab: Appendix – Accessing and Testing
- iLabs, Online Labs – 6 Month Access
- Certificate of Attendance (.pdf)
- STORM Device
- Carry Case
- STORM T-Shirt
- STORM Sticker
Who is it for?
IT Admins who are interested in cybersecurity, Ethical Hackers, Pen Testers
What is the Mobile Security Tool Kit?
EC-Council’s Mobile Security Toolkit (Better known as the STORM!) is a fully-loaded pen-test platform which comes equipped with STORM Linux (a Raspbian based, customized distro of Linux equipped with the industry’s most popular hacking tools) loaded onto a portable touchscreen device.
EC-Council rolled out the STORM as a mobile tool to enhance our certification course offerings by giving online asynchronous students a mobile training option. In this option, the video lectures are loaded directly onto the STORM.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.0
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
- Rollup Water Resistant Keyboard
- Field Case Organizer for all your gear
Note: The STORM mobile security tool kit contains the STORM Linux (a Raspbian based, customized distro of Linux) including all of the associated security tools. These tools are very powerful and all proper precautions should be adhered to at all times.
Always remember that the difference between illegal and ethical hacking comes down to one word; permission. It is illegal to utilize these or any other pen testing tools on a network or website without permission.