MasterClass Incident Handler and Response Program
This program was designed for Cybersecurity Professionals interested in pursuing Incident Handling and Response (IH&R) as a career, and that require comprehensive training and real-world scenarios on the IH&R concepts.
To help you Master the Incident Handling and Response (IH&R) concepts we have built a program that bundles two additional certification courses to create the most comprehensive Incident Handler / Response program on the market.
This MasterClass program will cover end-to-end workflow, procedures, technologies, and processes executed in a SOC as well as the typical Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) use-case development and alert triaging process.
The MasterClass Package Includes:
EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH):
Certified SOC Analyst
Cybersecurity *Meet Up Networking Event (Priceless)
*Meet-ups are subject to availability, space, instructor schedules, and local interest. For live in person only.
20% OFF Voucher for next course
Ready to get started?
Select the location you are interested in to see upcoming training dates.
The Most Robust
MasterClass Incident Handler/Response Master Program includes three (3) courses and three (3) certifications:
- Students will attend the live EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) Course which will teach students best practices to detect, validate, contain, and eradicate security incidents to help improve organizational security posture.
- Students will then be given the self-paced online Certified SOC Analyst (CSA) course which will cover the role of a SOC Manager and SOC analyst Level 1. This course is a great resource for anyone working in a SOC environment that needs to understand the workings of a Security Operations Center, how to Triage incidents, classify them and coordinate Incident handling and response efforts.
- Lastly this program includes the self-paced Certified Threat Intelligence (CTIA) course to provide you the knowledge to prepare and run a threat intelligence program that allows evidence-based knowledge and provides actionable advice about existing and unknown threats.
In addition to the two multiple choice certification exams, students will also be given comprehensive training on the IH&R concepts as well as real-world scenarios. This program includes hands-on learning delivered through iLabs, online labs.
The Most Labs
- 48 Exercises
- Approximately 10 Hours
- 22 Exercises
- Approximately 11 Hours
- 20 Exercises
- Approximately 8 Hours
Exam Insurance Program
Here at Masterclass we know that test taking can be very stressful, so we have developed a program to put your mind at ease.
While no one can guarantee that you will pass the exam, we can offer you Exam Insurance: If you fail either certification exam included in this program on the first attempt, EC-Council will pay for the next attempt. Any further attempts can be purchased at the reduced “retake” rate.
Who Should Attend?
- Penetration Testers
- Vulnerability Assessment Auditors
- Risk Assessment Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Application Security Engineers
- Cyber Forensic Investigators/ Analyst and SOC Analyst
- System Administrators/Engineers
- Firewall Administrators and Network Managers/IT Managers
About Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
ECIH Course Outline
- Module 01: Introduction to Incident Handling and Response
- Module 02: Incident Handling and Response Process
- Module 03: Forensic Readiness and First Response
- Module 04: Handling and Responding to Malware Incidents
- Module 05: Handling and Responding to Email Security Incidents
- Module 06: Handling and Responding to Network Security Incidents
- Module 07: Handling and Responding to Web Application Security Incidents
- Module 08: Handling and Responding to Cloud Security Incidents
- Module 09: Handling and Responding to Insider Threats
EC-Council’s Certified Incident Handler provides students with a method-driven program that uses a holistic approach to cover vast concepts concerning organizational incident handling and response from preparing and planning the incident handling response process to recovering organizational assets after a security incident. The skills taught in EC-Council’s ECIH program are desired by cybersecurity professionals from around the world and is respected by employers.
- To enable individuals and organizations with the ability to handle and respond to different types of cybersecurity incidents in a systematic way.
- To ensure that organization can identify, contain, and recover from an attack.
- To reinstate regular operations of the organization as early as possible and mitigate the negative impact on the business operations.
- To be able to draft security policies with efficacy and ensure that the quality of services is maintained at the agreed levels.
- To minimize the loss and after-effects breach of the incident.
- For individuals: To enhance skills on incident handling and boost their employability.
Meet your Instructor:
EC-Council’s SOC Analyst course will cover the role of a SOC Manager and SOC analyst Level 1. This course is a great resource for anyone working in a SOC environment that needs to understand the workings of a Security Operations Center, how to Triage incidents, classify them and coordinate Incident handling and response efforts. While our more technical programs like the Certified Ethical Hacker focus on the tactical Cyber Security elements you commonly see with a threat hunter, or SOC level 2 and 3 roles; our SOC analyst course is a great entry point to establish common definitions across the entire SOC team from entry level analysts to Managers.
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) is designed and developed in collaboration with cybersecurity and threat intelligence experts across the globe to help organizations identify and mitigate business risks by converting unknown internal and external threats into known threats. It is a comprehensive, specialist-level program that teaches a structured approach for building effective threat intelligence.
Cybersecurity Meet Up (for live in-person only)
Due to COVID-19, the meet up events have been cancelled/postponed.
EC-Council will host a live meet up the Wednesday evening of the course. The Meet up will be kicked off with a demo presentation given by the instructor and/or a local industry leader. Cybersecurity professionals from all over the region will be invited to network with industry professionals.