STORM Mobile Security Toolkit: Ethical Hacking Intermediate Skills
Take the Storm hacking to the next level! In this course you will learn how to deploy more elite skills, you will learn how to assess the Industrial Control System (ICS) ModBus protocol, and read and write to the registers and coils which can modify the behavior of the controller. You will learn how to integrate the Storm device with AI and perform image recognition. Additionally, you will learn techniques of intrusion analysis and malware forensics. Finally, you will learn how to use your Storm device as a cyber weapon with the concept of deception and much more.
- Introduction to iLabs for the STORM
- Overview of Storm Images
- Lab 1
- Lab 2
- Introduction to Hacking Concepts and Methodology Lab
- Introduction to the Storm Lab – Connecting the Storm Part 1
- Hacking Concepts and Methodology Section 02
- Hacking Concepts and Methodology Part 2 Lab
- Introduction to Galeforce 10 Practical Applications Lab
- Practical Applications Galeforce Lab
- WiFi Hacking Section 01
- WiFi Hacking Lab
- WiFi Hacking Section 2
- RF Hacking
- Wireless Hacking
- Basic Malware Analysis Lab
- Forensic Triage Lab 1
- Forensic Triage Lab 2
- Introduction to Intrusion Analysis
- Intrusion Analysis and Monitoring
- Introduction to Advanced and Extended Storm Topics
- Live Memory Analysis
- Deception and Decoy Lab
- ICS Scada Hacking Section 01 Lab
- ICS Scada Hacking Section 02 Lab
- STORM AI Hacking Lab
- Mouse Jack Recon
- Mouse Jack Exploit
- iLabs, Online Labs – 6 Month Access
- Certificate of Attendance (.pdf)
Who is it for?
IT Admins who are interested in cybersecurity, Ethical Hackers, Pen Testers
What is the Mobile Security Tool Kit?
EC-Council’s Mobile Security Toolkit (Better known as the STORM!) is a fully-loaded pen-test platform which comes equipped with STORM Linux (a Raspbian based, customized distro of Linux equipped with the industry’s most popular hacking tools) loaded onto a portable touchscreen device.
EC-Council rolled out the STORM as a mobile tool to enhance our certification course offerings by giving online asynchronous students a mobile training option. In this option, the video lectures are loaded directly onto the STORM.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz Mobile System with Case
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 7 inch Touch Screen Display
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data, with Hacker StormOS, Raspbian-based OS included.
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- USB 2.0 A to B Micro Power Cable. [The Storm can be powered from a 5V micro-USB source, Power Supply not included with base package.]
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Rollup Water Resistant Keyboard
- Field Case Organizer for all your gear
Note: The STORM mobile security tool kit contains the STORM Linux (a Raspbian based, customized distro of Linux) including all of the associated security tools. These tools are very powerful and all proper precautions should be adhered to at all times.
Always remember that the difference between illegal and ethical hacking comes down to one word; permission. It is illegal to utilize these or any other pen testing tools on a network or website without permission.
Build Your On-Demand Training Package
Or choose a training option:
Still have questions?
Mon – Fri / 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM