Product Item Details
*Due to limited availability, Items may be substituted for similar item with same function
*Images are for reference only and may not depict item
- A handy, convenient on/off switch for your STORM. Press it after shutting down from the GUI or issuing the shutdown command.
- Power your entire STORM lab or pen test rig with one 4 port power supply. Make it portable. Take it anywhere.
- Use software defined radio (SDR) to sniff anything related to RF. Detect drones, track airplane transponders, listen to and process RF information.
- A sturdy, quiet, usable and accurate keyboard for you and your STORM.
- Travel Sized Design: Conveniently small and light to pack and take on the road, creating Wi Fi network via Ethernet
- Dual Band AC750 Wi Fi: Strong, fast connection for HD streaming on all your devices
- One Switch for Multiple Modes: Perfect for Wi Fi at Home, your hotel room or on the road
- Flexible Power: Micro USB port to an adapter, portable charger or laptop
Rechargeable battery not included.
- Separate your STORM hacking from your wireless Internet access.
- Use “manage mode” from your STORM built-in wireless, and “monitor mode” from this adapter in order to sniff the RF spectrum.
- Run aircrack, airbase and other tools to practice your hacking skills.
- An ethernet switch so that you can centralize your “layer 2” activities, set up your own lab, or interface your STORM with other networks.
- Run it from the included power supply, or from one of the USB ports on your STORM.
- Steady power designed specifically for your STORM!
- .5 A 5.1 V power supply
- 1.5 m cable